The Ichimoku Multi timeframe dashboard for ProRealTime provides the traders with a visual representation of the Ichimoku indicator of all timeframes.
- The dashboard supply an immediate comprehension of the configuration of ichimoku in all timeframes.
- The data of lines crossed by price give immediately information of the timing.
- The new minicharts © allow to display every pattern of ichimoku, in higher timeframes.
Dashboard could be applied on price chart:
It can be appliaed below or above price chart also:
Minicharts multi timeframe of Ichimoku:
They work in real time, and are indispensable for having higher timeframes under control.
Dashboard details data:
The dashboard is divided in two parts. The names of Ichimoku lines, their flows and their positioning following order of lines. The colors of the Ichimoku’s name lines become grey to notify thet they are inside the cloud.
In the under part of dashboard, the crossings are indicated, and the time that has elapsed since the last cross between price and ichimoku’s lines
In prorealtime, the multi time frame function provides that only the upper time frames can be displayed, since the data of the higher time frames are not available.
To obtain the data of the higher timeframes it is necessary to load on the chart a number of historical bars at least equal to the number of bars necessary to contain the data of the candlesticks of the higher timeframes.
This is technically mandatory to obtain the required data to give signals by codes. Without these datas, no signals, so please follow the above instructions.
- Tenkan period: To set period of Tenkan – Sen
- Kinjun Period : To set period of Kinjun – Sen
- Chikou Period : To set bars offset for Chikou line
- Span Period : To set bars offset for Span A and Span B
- Yset: Move the dashboard on the Y axis, (up / down)
- Xset: Move the dashboard on the X axis, (left/ right)
- OnPrice: Select true, if you want to apply indicator on price chart, else select false if you want to apply indicator below or above price chart.