One of the reversal strategies that can be used to “trade” market reversals is the famous “1-2-3 pattern”, a unique strategy based on Fibonacci retracement.
Regardless of how the markets move, there will always be room for a market reversal when the fundamentals that pushed the previous trend is changing.
1-2-3 Swing Trading Pattern is designed to capture such market reversals before they occur so that at the time of reversal, you are ready to “Click” and enter a new market order!
With our 123 pattern tracking indicator, you will be able to quickly and easily identify the possible reversal and / or continuation of the trend.
This strategy is one of the most profitable techniques for entering the market.
HOW IT WORKS
Our algorithm detects the maximum and minimum points that form a 1-2-3 figure, if a new model is formed, it will automatically appear on the screen and will not disappear. Level 2 will be the resistance to be breakout for a long order configuration, or the support to be breakout for a short order configuration. If level 2 is broken and the candlestick closes beyond the determined level, the indicator arrow will be fixed on the chart as shown in the following pictures:
The sensitivity and speed of the indicator can be seen in the following video, see it in action!
Our indicator shows points 1-2-3 of blue or red color on the chart, colors depend of the potential direction of the reversal (buy or sell).
The indicator has only one setting, it allows you to adjust quickly and easily how the patterns are detected, by defining the parameter based on the volatility of your preferred instrument and timeframe. You can define your own personal setting regarding your trading style: swing trading, day trading, scalping, ..
The “PricePercent” setting is the variable that defines the minimum percentage of the range between the maximum and minimum points of a trend, to search for and identify potential new 1-2-3 levels, just as a ZigZag indicator would do.
You can select or deselect “BuyPattern” and “Sell attern” if you do not want to see one of them plotted on the chart.
Strategy idea, how to use our 123 swing trading pattern indicator:
Define a trend with your favorite indicator, for example a set of moving averages or better yet with one of the many indicators that we offer, such as SuperParabolicTrading. Wait for a new configuration to occur with the same trend as the trend indicator (blue for an uptrend, red for a bearish trend). Then enter a new position in the direction of the trend, manage your stoploss and your takeprofit judiciously.
Advantages of using the “1-2-3 Swing Trading Pattern” indicator:
- Easy to find opportunities and to trade with
- Automatically identifies the potential trend reversal and give signals
- Indicates the past performances: the best way to find the good settings!
- Compatible with all instruments
- Compatible with all ordinary timeframes and even on tick-charts!
- Compatible with Heikin ashi, Renko, Ticks, Kagi, Three Line Break, and more
- The indicator does not repaint! The signal is given in real-time and allows you to operate without any delay
- The indicator can be integrated into any indicator, using ProRealTime’s ProBuilder function
- The indicator can be integrated into any automated trading strategy, using ProRealTime’s ProBackTest and ProOrder function
- We offer for free the screener once you have bought this product.
This product works in any Futures, Forex or Stock/ETF Markets
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.