- Broker: ProRealTime Platform or Broker with ProRealTime.
- Active: Nasdaq 100 (1€ CFDS).
- Conceptual programming base of bot: RSI & Vortex indicators.
- Type: Trend.
- Style: Day Trading, Swing, Short Term.
- Operations: Long only (Bull bot).
- Timeframe: 1 hour.
- Operating hours: 00:00 to 24:00.
- Coordinated Universal Time: Your platform MUST be set to Europe/Paris (currently, no summer time, it should be set to UTC +1).
- Accumulate positions: No.
- Money Management: Yes / No, you can choose by editing the code.
- Min/Max Size: € 0.5/ € 10, for all r/b ratio versions (Min size € 0.5 or € 1, according to broker account)*.
- Take profit: Greater than 8%.
- Receiving losses: Less than 0.5%.
- Breakeven: Less than 4%.
- Trailing stop: Yes.
- Partial clousures: No.
- CAPITAL NEEDED:
We recommend a minimum of € 2000 for each activated bot WITH money management, and a minimum of € 4000 for each activated bot WITHOUT money management (Margins and first risks of the operation included).
Note that the bot WITH money management starts trading at € 0.5 pip size and in progression / regression, and the bot WITHOUT money management operate at € 1 pip size.
YOU NEVER NEED TO INCREASE ADDITIONAL CAPITAL TO THE INITIAL CONTRIBUTION, THE BOT WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT FEEDBACKS THE NECESSARY MARGIN FOR SUBSEQUENT OPERATIONS WITH THE BENEFIT OF PREVIOUS OPERATIONS.
- MARKET ENTRY:
-It has only two intraday trend filters.
Only when the two filters coincide in a coordinated position, and determined, the entry to the market will be effective, thus seeking the strength of the uptrend.
-Market entry will only be effective if the two trend filters mentioned above coincide, in turn, with the trading hours with the highest historical volume, thus also looking for the best moment.
- MARKET EXIT:
In addition to the breakeven, taking profit and stop losses.
-Operations detected as potentially dangerous due to loss of “momentum” in the price of the asset, they can close the operations in profits without the need to reach take profit, stop loss or breakeven.
- SECURITY MEASURES (Drawdown control):
In addition to breakeven, taking profit and stopping losses, bots have other parameters to close trades.
-They only allow an operation with daily losses, the bot will stop operating for the rest of the day, in the event of a possible intraday or short-term correction in the asset.
-They only allow a daily loss less than 0.5% on the free float, the bot will stop operating for the rest of the day.
- STRESS TESTS:
The bots, and their backtests, have been subjected to research & development, and subsequently to a variety of stress tests on their results for more than nine months, to achieve a RELIABLE, EFFICIENT, ACCURATE, ROBUST, AND PROFITABLE product.
The important goal of these progression / regression sequences is to minimize drawdown, and also put the bot through a tough test of its stats´ strength and endurance.
(MINIMIZE RISKS – MAXIMIZE PROFITS).
Analyze our product, BE PATIENT, BE CONSTANT, let the bots develop in time.
You must bear in mind that our products with money management begin operating with a minimum investment. Once the strategy produce some profits, position size will gradually increase protecting your initial capital and maximize the benefits.
- PRODUCT RECEIVED BY USER:
You get Nasdaq “IGNITION!”+, with money management, and Nasdaq “IGNITION!”+ without money management.