This indicator will allow you to visualize moving average crossings by :
- drawing a blue arrow under a bullish moving average crossing,
- drawing a orange arrow above a bearish moving average crossing.
Can be used on all time frames, from the smallest to the largest.
Just click on “Configure” 🔧 to change many settings.
Adjustables criterias are :
- mmX = period of the short moving average,
- mmY = period of the long moving average,
- mmZ = period of the filtering moving average,
- ExponentialMovingAverage = choose using exponential moving average EMA or simple moving average SMA. Checked = EMA / Unchecked = SMA,
- FilteringMovingAverageZ = enabling the filtering with mobile average mmZ. When the filter is activated, the stock price must be above the mmZ to validate a bullish crossing, and stock price must be under the mmZ ti validate a bearish crossing. Checked = Filter ON / Unchecked = Filter OFF,
- FilteringStockPricePositionMMx = enabling the filtering with stock price above the moving average X when bullish crossings, and stock price under the moving average X when bearish crossings. The purpose of this filter is to avoid “false crossings” due to an exceptional movement of the stock price instead of a real change in the trend. Checked = Filter ON / Unchecked = Filter OFF,
- LongSignal = Enabling bullish crossings display with the blue arrow under the candle. When this setting is disactivated bullish crossings won’t be displayed. Checked = Activated / Unchecked = Disactivated,
- ShortSignal = Enabling bearish crossings display with the orange arrow above the candle. When this setting is disactivated bearish crossings won’t be displayed. Checked = Activated / Unchecked = Disactivated.
The values shown above are given, as examples and do not constitute an optimal or recommended setting, everyone should find his own settings.
🇫🇷 Croisement Moyenne Mobile / 🇮🇹 Crossover della media mobile / 🇩🇪 Crossover mit gleitendem Durchschnitt / 🇪🇸 Cruce de la media móvil
There are no reviews yet.