The Eurhythmic Patterns indicator, is arguably the most complete harmonic price formation auto-recognition indicator, that you can find for the ProRealTime Platform, it detect 20 Harmonic patterns.
In technical analysis, Harmonic patterns are figures that are characterized by a particular configuration that adheres to certain percentage proportions derived from Fibonacci retracement levels.
By using harmonic patterns it is possible to find precise turning points where the market would change direction.
Eurhythmic patterns are formed on any timeframe and have a good chance of success. There are different types of harmonic patterns, our indicator detects 20 different ones as listed above.
Inspired by Mr. Scott M. Carney’s book -Harmonic Trading Vol. 1, this indicator has been designed to fulfill the needs of the most purist and exigent traders.
This theory has been studied by several technical analysts, and the literature on the subject is enormous. If you don’t know the topic, we recommend this very interesting reading.
In Eurhythmic Patterns V11 we added different tools to help analysis of the user like:
- Visualization of fibonacci retracement of XA-AB-BC-CD segments .
- The “phantom pattern”, appear in real time on the last candle, when the XABC points have the configuration of an harmonic pattern.
- Visualization of ABCD pattern of the Harmonic Pattern (improved)
- Customization of Trasparencies of the objects
Unlike the Eurhythmic Patterns indicator for 10.3, which does not repaint, since the harmonics figures having values determined by the conditions of the retracements, we decided to make a version that repaintes, because it has positive aspects for this indicator, which you can see in the various videos, that are shown on this page, and on youtube.
This software was designed to find all those Harmonic patterns described by the various authors. Here’s how it works:
HOW IT WORKS:
- The pattern appears when the D point creates a new pattern, the figure is repainted until the inversion occurs.
- If the vertex D has a retracement value that corresponds to an harmonic pattern, the figure becomes fixed.
- The use of the Eurhythmic Patterns V11 is completely customizable.
- The search for the Pattern can be done using the following parameters of the Fractal point indicator:
Interface of the Eurhythmic Patterns V11 is very simple:
- Depth: Value of the period, between a new maximum and a new minimum. This variable affects the size of the Pattern
- Deviation : It is the maximum of points to discard a new extremum. This variable affects the size of the Pattern.
- Backstep : is the maximum of bars to discard a new extremum and replace it, if a new one is found.
- Accuracy: It makes it possible to establish the alignment to the theoretical retracement value of the pattern. You can observe a wide variety of patterns without discarding any possibility, or you can have an opportunity to have filtered too severely. The 80% is the default threshold, but it is up to you to configure this parameter according to your own style!
- RetraceXA: Show retracement of X-A segment
- RetraceAB: Show retracementof A-B segment
- RetraceBC: Show retracementof B-C segment
- RetraceCD: Show retracementof C-D segment
- RetracePTn: Show retracement level range of each specific model
- ShowAbCd: Show ABCD pattern of the harmonic pattern
- ZigZagLine: Show Fractal indicator to set up dimension of the pattern rapidly
- TranspTriang1: Manage trasparency of the left triangle of the pattern
- TranspTriang2: Manage trasparency of the right triangle of the pattern
- TranspRetrace1: Manage trasparency of the retracement level range of each specific model
- TranspRetrace2: Manage trasparency of the retracement level range of each specific model
- Completed: to show only pattern completed
- SignalDelay: indicates the number of bars elapsed by the signal bar. The the zero value equals the real time signal.
Auxiliary visualization of the Fibonacci retracements of the pattern’s segments :
Visualization of the Fibonacci levels, for vertices A – B – C – D, specific to each pattern
The phantom pattern:
It is an harmonic pattern in formation that appears, when the X-A-B-C vertices have aligned according to a specific pattern, point D will correspond to the alignment of the theoretical value for each specific pattern. If the harmonic pattern is formed, the figure will be fixed on the graph.
ABCD pattern’s visualization of the Harmonic patern
(Exclusively third-party reviews on Customer Review)
Advanteges of using the “Eurhythmic Patterns V11”:
- Automatically discover 20 pattern and plot the harmonic patterns
- The indicator is completely customizable with a large range of settings available
- Filter the accuracy of detected figures
- Frequent, repeatable, reliable and produce high probable setups
- Trading rules are relatively standardized using Fibonacci ratios
- Work well with defined Market Context, Symmetry and Measured Moves rules
- Work in all timeframes and in all market instruments
- We offer for free the SCREENER once you have bought this product.