The algorithm of this indicator automatically detects the famous “Quasimodo pattern” in real time. The “quasimodo pattern” is one of the best set-ups. Often it forms after a trend and indicates a rebound, other times it forms in a trend and is a continuation pattern.
This pattern is very useful because it allows you to operate above all on the volatility that is formed between well-defined levels.
- Depth: Value of the period, between a new maximum and a new minimum. This variable affects the size of the Pattern
- Deviation : It is the maximum of points to discard a new extremum. This variable affects the size of the Pattern.
- Backstep : is the maximum of bars to discard a new extremum and replace it, if a new one is found.
- Accuracy: Allows you to increase or decrease the precision of the signal with respect to the “entry” level
- ZigZagLine: Show Fractal indicator to set up dimension of the pattern rapidly
- R or R1: select value of RED
- G or G1: select value of GREEN
- B or B1: select value of BLUE
- Trading Rules: Plot on the Graph the levels of “entry”, “Stop loss”, “Take Profit”
- DelaySignal: Quasimodo signal persistence bars (allows you to adjust the persistence time of the signal)
In ProRealTime you can use the alarm to receive a real-time notification of the signal. Using alarm you can know at any time if the Quasimodo pattern is occurring on other markets and other time frames.
- Select the market
- Select the time frame
- Set the indicator on the chart or below the chart
- Set the alarm
HOW TO APPLY INDICATOR ON THE CHART:
Advantages of using the “Quasimodo pattern indicator”:
- Automatically identifies “Quasimodo Pattern” and plot them on the price graph.
- Compatible with all instruments
- Compatible with all ordinary timeframes and even on tick-charts!
- Compatible with Heikin ashi, Renko, Ticks, Kagi, Three Line Break, and more
- Any pattern size can be detected at the same time.
- The signal is given in real-time and allows you to operate without any delay
- This product works in any Futures, Forex or Stock/ETF Markets