What is ExtraTrend used for?
- Only invest where and when something really happens
- Identify at a glance the areas of strength, those with a real statistical advantage
- Leave aside deep consolidations & bearish movements
- Instantly assess the level of dynamic resistance that can trigger rise and volatility
- Identify short-term resistance to spot early signals
- Presentation of the ExtraTrend Indicator
Presentation of the ExtraTrend Indicator
A presentation of the indicator, the origin of its design, its functionalities, etc. (activate autogenerated subtitles on Youtube)
What Professionals & Amateurs say
Discover the impressions of reputable professionals, as well as amateurs, on this indicator:
ExtraTrend is a complete tool, at ease in all situations: Amateur Trader, Confirmed Trader, All types of trading (Day Trading, Swing Trading, Trend Following, Long Term Investment), All types of markets (Stock Exchange, Big Caps, Small Caps, Indices, ETFs, Commodities, Cryptos, and this, as well in Europe, United States, Japan, China, France, etc.), All timeframes (From the chart on 1 min timeframe to the chart on 1 month timeframe, you benefit from an indicator that highlights the areas of strength regardless of the timeframe used.)
Benefit from all the next updates!
Note: ExtraTrend is used exclusively on the Prorealtime platform, whether on the Prorealtime.com site (on this site, the platform is free for end-of-day data) or via a broker that offers the Prorealtime platform. For those who wish to use ExtraTrend on 2 different accounts or 2 brokers, you can benefit from a 2nd license at -20%.