The “2b pattern” allows you to detect the trend reversal after a false breakout.
It can be used in several ways:
- Detect the end of a trend
- Scalping volatility
This indicator works brilliantly and fits among the best common chart patterns, it is a pattern that forms very often on any timeframe.
Interface of the indicator
- Depth: Value of the period, between a new maximum and a new minimum. This variable affects the size of the Pattern
- Deviation : It is the maximum of points to discard a new extremum. This variable affects the size of the Pattern.
- Backstep : is the maximum of bars to discard a new extremum and replace it, if a new one is found.
- DelaySignal: 2B signal persistence bars (allows you to adjust the persistence time of the signal)
In ProRealTime you can use the alarm to receive a real-time notification of the signal. Using alarm you can know at any time if the 2B pattern is occurring on other markets and other time frames.
- Select the market
- Select the time frame
- Set the indicator on the chart or below the chart
- Set the alarm
There are no reviews yet.