Current best configurations and results out of sample
Performance graphs comparing the performance VS the index itself
How the system works
The system looks for entries in rebound or breakout scenarios and establishes an order at a specific entry price and establishes a price range for SL/TP (by default the goal is 2:1). Is conceived as a ‘waiting hunter‘ that complements other strategies.
Depending on the configuration, it changes the volatility ranges allowed (providing less, but powerful entries or more entries), the SL and TP ranges (especially for risk management) and the kind of trailing stop and/or breakeven protection (for extra control of position handling and market/period fit)
Currently fitted for a 30-minute timeframe (providing a wide sample period) and over different INDEX (other TS and FX or stocks are under study). Then, all Out of Sample periods were validated in real over INDEX and TF 30 min.
How to use it
– Choose between the already existent >32 total configs and directly launch it with an easy 1-step configuration (change 1 variable)
– Let our system provide the best entries for rebounds and customize your own risk and position handling of your preferences (changing the volatility ranges allowed, the SL and TP ranges, the kind of trailing stop and/or breakeven protection). You can use all the current configurations as a base for your own new configs. You can optimize the system on your way.
What to expect?
This system is conceived to launch positions ONLY in rebounds and ONLY LONG, then probably will not launch any new position in consolidated trends (this is not a trend-following system). In addition, it can launch a different number of operations depending on the configuration and market conditions (some options/configs make to have more or less activity, depending on the goals of the configuration and the market conditions).
There can be weeks without launching any positions. This system has to be a complementary system, launched in different markets, and acting like a ‘waiting hunter’ expecting his opportunity. In fact, if you configure it to launch too many frequent positions, probably you will overfit the system only for uptrends; and that’s not the idea.
This system is prepared to have a low time in the market, and it’s usual to have a low win/loss ratio, but with bigger profits in won positions and tight SLs, the strategy is profitable over time without well-looking ratios. With good risk management (do not stress the equity with a high number of contracts), and with an increasing MM, this strategy fits perfectly to leave it run patiently in the background.
What does it include?
– The system itself –> Note: Due to technical issues with the MarketPlace version, the system ITF will be delivered manually by email after your subscription
– Access to the spreadsheet with the purposed configurations (currently with 32 configurations for 13 markets/index; showing the optimisation date and the Out Of Sample period results)
– Access to the support & help groups in Discord (we will increase the documentation according to the questions received)
☆☆ Look at the live tweets for the latest results: https://bit.ly/cfdautoSMT-PlugInBaby ☆☆
Our selection of best configurations (updated 04/09/22)
Details and samples of configurations
Interested in how to configure and optimize it? Take a look at the code itself and available variables
How to use a default pre-configured version? Just change the “useProposedSettings” with the configuration number
How to optimize yourself? Just leave offsets and “useProposedSettings” properties at 0, change values, and walk forward at your criteria.
With this product license, we offer access to all updates of this strategy and customer support during the license period. You can participate in our own support groups and we can offer you recommendations about configuration and reinvestment modules, system selection, drawdown and recommended equity….even portfolio suggestions and coexistence with other systems.
Take a look at our complete portfolio. Stable and reliable systems for all kinds of market circumstances. Backtest and verify the latest results by yourself using our demo: https://cfdautotrading.com/demo