“Actioni contrariam semper & æqualem esse reactionem: sive corporum duorum actiones in se mutuo semper esse æquales & in partes contrarias dirigi”.
LIVE RESULTS, 16 October 2022 with/without Money Management (Spread 1.5).
- Broker: ProRealTime Platform or Broker with ProRealTime.
- Active: NASDAQ 100 (1€ CFDS).
- Conceptual programming base of bot: ACTION-REACTION PHYSICAL PRINCIPLE (NEWTON´S 3ND LAW), volume guideline, analysis of trend strength through fast intraday and short-term moving averages.
- Type: Trend.
- Style: Day Trading, Swing, Short Term.
- Operations: Long (Bull bot).
- Term: 15 minutes.
- Hours of operations: 00:00 to 24:00.
- Coordinated Universal Time: Your platform MUST be set to Europe/Paris (currently, no summer time, it should be set to UTC +1).
- Accumulate positions: No.
- Money management: Yes / No.
- Min / Max size: € 0.5 / € 10 (Minimum size € 0.5, or 1, depending on the broker account) *.
- Take profit: greater than 4%.
- Receiving losses: Less than 1.5%.
- Breakeven point: Less than 0.5%.
- Trailing stop: Yes.
- Partial clousures: Yes, when the operation is negative.
- CAPITAL NEEDED:
We recommend a minimum of € 2000 for each activated bot WITH money management, and a minimum of € 4000 for each activated bot WITHOUT money management (Margins and first risks of the operation included).
Note that the bot WITH money management starts trading at € 0.5 pip size and in progression / regression, and the bot WITHOUT money management operate at € 1 pip size.
YOU NEVER NEED TO INCREASE THE ADDITIONAL CAPITAL TO THE INITIAL CONTRIBUTION, THE BOT WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT FEEDBACKS THE NECESSARY MARGIN FOR SUBSEQUENT OPERATIONS WITH THE BENEFIT OF PREVIOUS OPERATIONS.
- MARKET ENTRY:
-It has up to four intraday-short term trend filters.
Only when the four trend filters match in a coordinated position, and determined, the entry to the market will be effective, thus seeking the perfect moment, and the strength of the uptrend.
-Market entry will only be effective if the ten trend filters mentioned above coincide, in turn, with the trading hours with the highest historical volume, thus also looking for the best moment.
- MARKET EXIT:
In addition to the breakeven, taking profit and stop losses.
-Operations detected as potentially dangerous due to loss of “momentum” in the price of the asset, they can close the operations in profits or losses without the need to reach take profit, stop loss or breakeven.
- SECURITY MEASURES (Drawdown control):
In addition to breakeven, taking profit, stopping losses, and loss of “momentum”, this bot has other parameters for close trades.
-They only allow an operation with daily losses, the bot will stop operating for the rest of the day, in the event of a possible intraday or short-term correction in the asset.
-They only allow a daily loss less than 0.5% on the free float, the bot will stop operating for the rest of the day.
- SECURITY MEASURES (Risk control):
-The perations with little activity (“Sleepers”) are closed automatically after a period of no less than one day and no longer than five days.
-The operations detected as potentially dangerous, close at a specific time on Friday (Bye Monday Gap).
- STRESS TESTS:
Analyze our product, BE PATIENT, BE CONSTANT, let the bots develop on time.
You must bear in mind that our products with money management begin operating with a minimum investment. Once the strategy produce some profits, position size will gradually increase protecting your initial capital and maximize the benefits.
- PRODUCT RECEIVED BY THE USER:
You get two r/b ratio versions of the same bot, Nasdaq “NEXUS”+ with money management, and Nasdaq “NEXUS”+ without money management.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.